GET IN TOUCH WITH US
FACTORY DIRECT PRICES
Inhouse Printing With No Middleman
Direct Online Ordering & Delivery
Over 10,000 Happy Customers Yearly
25 YEAR TRUSTED BRAND
Government & MOE Supplier
CHEAP CORPORATE GIFTS SPECIALIST
More Than 300 Products Below $2
LOCAL STOCKIST EXPRESS DELIVERY
500,000 pcs Local Stocks
Our Experience In Corporate Gifts
With more than 40 years of experience in the manufacturing and sourcing industry, we have done numerous custom made and bespoke projects for our wide range of customers in different industries ranging from education to government, corporates to non-profits alike.
Quality Of Our Corporate Gifts
We tap on this depth of knowledge, network and experience in order to ensure that we deliver the best quality product both within budget and also on time for our clients. We serve as a product consultant and more to our clients, often advising on the finer aspects of product development, design and prototyping.
Our Expertise As A Corporate Gift Supplier
The result is partnerships and trust forged with our clients over time as we become their go to partner when it comes to special projects or custom merchandise and products. Even though we have done custom made project across a wide range of products, our strongest expertise lies in made to order files, bags, cases and stationery products. This is the result of us having served the Singapore education industry as one of the leading wholesale suppliers for the better part of 40 years.
SOURCING CONCIERGE – WE WILL HELP YOU SOURCE YOUR IDEAL GIFT
Scan The QR Code To WhatsApp Us Directly!
How we are able to sell corporate gifts at a low price
We cut out the middlemen and bring the product to you direct. We have an offshore facility where we have our very own warehouse and ready stock, along with a large variety of in house printing capabilities and machines. This means faster lead times, less minimum order quantity, better quality control on both the product and the print process and also better prices for our customers. This is the true factory direct difference.
Guide to choosing the perfect corporate gift in Singapore
Finding the right corporate gift to buy can be tricky. There are a lot of things to consider and it's easy to make an expensive mistake. To help, here's our hints on what to watch out for when shopping for corporate gifts. We have put together this guide to help you choose the perfect corporate gift for your colleagues and employees. When choosing a corporate gift many factors need to be considered like price, timeframe and customization options and this guide will help you with these questions. Selecting the right corporate gift can show the recipients how much you value them as well as strengthen your relationships within your team and organisation.
What to consider when buying corporate gifts?
There are so many factors you need to take into consideration when choosing a door gift, but here are 8 things you need to think about before buying.
First thing to consider is price. Regardless of your budget, One Dollar Only has got you covered. If you are on a tight budget, we have over 300 corporate gifts under $2 – from office stationery to electronic gadgets. If you are looking for premium corporate gifts, we have a wide selection of them as well. Curate a bunch of items to make the perfect gift box for your recipients. Gift boxes are widely popular now when it comes to getting gifts for your colleagues or clients. If you plan to be creative with your corporate gift, look for items that really stand out or fit your brand. You can also carry over the same colours and styles from your own corporate identity so your gifts are consistent.
Lead time and stock availability
Next, you would have to think of your timeline. If you know the lead time, it will allow you to plan properly and if there was any problems with the gift, it gives you time to rectify them. Or perhaps you have an urgent order for your upcoming event? One Dollar Only carries local stocks in Singapore that can be printed and delivered within 5-7 working days. Browse our selection of local stock corporate gifts.
Customization option (in print/ full colour printing)
You can’t miss out on customisation options when it comes to getting corporate gifts. Here is a list of customisation option you can do with us:
- Single colour printing
- Full colour printing
- Name Personalisation
- Custom Made Bags
- Custom Made Case
- Gift Box
With our full custom made service, you will be able to choose your choice of style, material, colour, dimensions, printing options and zipper type. This is great if you want to get a one-of-a-kind bag for your recipients.
We have different types of printing available as well:
- Screen/ Silkscreen Printing: The most common methods of printing where ink is transferred to a range of surfaces and items. Screen printing is very durable can be done on a wide variety of materials and surfaces (flat and curved) hence making it the most popular print method.
- Laser engraving: This is the most cost-effective way of logo imprinting, and it is typically used on metal or wooden objects. A high-powered laser is used to etch an imprint on the surface, this type of logo imprint is particularly long-lasting.
- Heat Transfer / Thermal Transfer: On porous materials like textiles, this print process is ideal for a colourful image and logos. An image is printed backwards on a piece of plastic, which is then placed on the product and heat transferred. This method is employed because it enables for the inclusion of a second layer of bonding gel or base beneath the ink, allowing the image/logo to stick to porous textiles better and last longer than direct printing on the material.
- Digital Direct Printing: One of the most advanced print processes, in which the picture or brand is printed directly on the goods, similar to an inkjet. This high-tech method of printing, on the other hand, employs a unique sort of ink and a procedure in which the ink is quickly bound to the surface using UV light. This method prints directly from a computer image file, eliminating the need for a stencil or die, and can produce full-colour graphics on flat surfaces.
- Embroidery: To generate patterns and graphics, a computer-controlled machine employs different coloured threads sewed prick by prick into a cloth basis. The threads are layered up layer upon layer to create the image, giving the logo a "pop-up) or 3D sense. This results in making the product and logo very washable and long-lasting.
- Embossing: Using a metal die with the desired imprint, it is then applied with pressure to a compressible surface such as leather products.
Range of products
One Dollar Only has thousand over corporate gift ideas that is suitable for all sorts of occasions or events. Find your perfect gift from categories like:
- Bags and Pouches
- Car Accessories
- Electronic and IT Gadgets
- Home and Living
- Office and Stationery
- Outdoor and Hygiene / Care Pack
- Pen and Writing Instruments
- Personal Care and Beauty